Greater Media Boston/WMJX/WROR/WBOS/WKLB-FM
Norwegian Cruise Lines “Freedom of Choice” – Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE OR OTHER CONSIDERATION IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST; PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
How to Enter for a Chance to Win
Between Monday May 13, 2013 and Sunday June 2, 2013 at 11:59pm (ET) go to www.magic1067.com, www.wror.com, www.wklb.com, or myradio929.com, fill out the online entry form, and correctly answer the Norwegian Cruise Line trivia question to complete/submit your online entry for the Freedom Of Choice Contest. Limit one entry per person, per station. Entries must be received by 11:59pm on June 2nd to be eligible for the prize drawing. Winners will be randomly selected on or about June 3, 2013, and will be notified by phone and/or email. One (1) first prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries received by each station (for a total of four (4) first prize winners) and one (1) grand prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries received by all stations combined (for a total of one grand prize winner).
For Country 102.5 you must be a Country 102.5 VIP Club member to enter. To become a Country102.5 VIP Club member, go to www.wklb.com; there is no fee to register.
For Radio 92.9 you must be a Radio Head member to enter. To become a Radio Head, go to www.myradio929.com; there is no fee to register.
For 105.7 WROR, you must be a Listener Advisory Board member to enter. To become a LAB member, go to www.wror.com; there is no fee to register
All contest entries will become the property of the Stations and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Four (4) first prizes will be awarded, one by each participating station, each an American Express® Gift Card in the amount of $25. Terms and Conditions apply to the card. Funds do not expire. No inactivity fees or other post-purchase fees apply.
One (1) grand prize will be awarded: a Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) 7-Day cruise for two (2) and one (1) $300 retail gift card. Total ARV of grand prize package is $4,399. ARV is based on average of pricing currently available. If actual value is less than stated ARV, difference will not be awarded.
Gift Card Details:
- Grand Prize Winner’s choice of gift card valid only at one (1) of the following retailers: Macy’s® , Best Buy®, or www.luggagepros.com. ARV is $300. Terms and conditions apply as stated on the card or accompanying paperwork.
NCL 7-day Cruise Details:
- Minimum category oceanview stateroom cabin for two people (double occupancy) . Airfare is NOT included. Prize will be awarded via cruise certificate, which must be redeemed in accordance with Norwegian Cruise Line instructions. Passport may be required for international sailings.
- Reservation, booking and travel must be completed by June 2, 2014, otherwise winner will forfeit prize.
- Additional persons traveling in the stateroom (maximum of two additional travelers) must pay applicable 3rd/4th passenger rate plus all applicable taxes, fees, and other charges.
- Cruise prize is subject to terms of cruise certificate, and availability at time of booking. All terms are subject to Norwegian Cruise Line’s discretion. Blackout dates may apply including sailings impacting major holidays (e.g. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s).
- Winner and travel companion(s) must travel on the same itinerary. Winner must be the custodial parent or legal guardian of any minor (under 18) travel companion; otherwise, travel companion must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of departure.
- Norwegian Cruise Line must be notified of cruise selection no later than 45-60 days prior to sailing date to ensure cabin space availability. Name and departure date changes are not allowed once reservation is made and will result in forfeiture of cabin space.
- Government taxes and fees, non-commissionable fares, fuel supplement surcharges, gratuities, ground transportation, shore excursions, bar charges, restaurant cover charges and other personal expenditures, transfers, and onboard personal purchases ARE NOT INCLUDED.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: NCL reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice if the closing price of West Texas Intermediate Fuel increases above $65 per barrel on the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index). In the event a fuel supplement is charged, NCL will have sole discretion to apply the supplementary charge to both existing and new bookings, regardless of whether such bookings have been paid in full. Such supplementary charges are not included in the cruise fare. The fuel supplement charge will not exceed $10.00 per passenger per day.
- Once a cabin has been confirmed, changes will not be accepted. To request a list of current available cruises departing from Boston, contact the Norwegian Cruise Line Cruise Accommodations Desk at (800) 281-4382 or via e-mail at email@example.com. Only Ships/itineraries listed on the cruise prize certificate are eligible. Cruise certificate supplied by Norwegian Cruise Line should be filled out with desired sailing date and submitted to Revenue Operations via standard mail. Photocopies of Cruise certificate will not be accepted. Winner must send cruise certificate to:
Norwegian Cruise Line
Attn: Revenue Operations
7665 Corporate Center Drive
Miami, Florida 33126
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash. Stations reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute any prize with one of equal or greater value. Winners may not request prize substitution. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be claimed or used by any person other than the winner. Winners must claim their prizes by completing all required paperwork in person at the Greater Media Boston offices within 30 days after the end of the contest. Prizes not claimed within the 30-day period will be forfeited.
All entrants must be at least 18 years old and legal residents of the United States, living or working in the Boston metro survey area (as defined by Arbitron). A winner will be disqualified if he/she or a member of his/her household has won a Greater Media Boston (including WKLB-FM, WMJX, WROR, WBOS) contest with a value over $50.00 within the previous 60 days. Employees (including their immediate families and members of the same household) of Greater Media Boston, its affiliates, promotion sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies who do business with Greater Media or any of its radio stations or the promotion sponsors, and other radio stations in the Boston metro survey area are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents and legal guardians, children and legal wards, grandparents, and grandchildren, including “in-laws.” One entry per person per station website; multiple entries will disqualify the entrant. For Country 102.5 you must be a Country 102.5 VIP Club member to enter. For Radio 92.9 you must be a Radio Head member to enter.
Void where prohibited.
By entering, all participants release and hold harmless the promotion sponsors, the Stations, Greater Boston Radio, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability and any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this contest and any prize won. Winners (and their guests, if any) will be required to sign a form releasing Greater Media Boston and its affiliated companies from all liability in connection with the contest and the award and use of the prize before claiming the prize.
Greater Media Boston undertakes no liability or responsibility, and makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the performance of the prize(s) awarded, for any failure to perform or negligent performance of any service provider, or for any other risk, incident or damage, direct or indirect, relating to or arising out of the contest, including (but not limited to) cancellations, postponements, delays or other scheduling changes; missed events or connections or inability of winner to attend; and accident, injury, death, damage or expense arising from or occurring during the use of the prize, or travel to/from or attendance at any event relating to the contest, by the winner and/or winner’s guest(s). Greater Media Boston is not responsible for damage to a prize or loss of a prize after the prize has been claimed. Winners must inspect their prizes or prize certificates before leaving the station. Greater Media Boston is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failure or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network or other telecommunications connections, or lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, disconnected, or delayed contest entries or communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this contest, or by any human error which may occur in the execution of this contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Greater Media Boston, its management reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and/or determine an alternate method of awarding the prize(s).
Entry into any contest constitutes full permission for Greater Media Boston, its radio stations and promotion sponsors and their respective affiliates to broadcast and/or to photograph or publish the participant's name, voice, recorded comments, biographical information, face and likeness without compensation.
If required by applicable law, Greater Media Boston or NCL will report the total value of each prize to the IRS and will furnish winners with a federal Form 1099. Winners must provide their social security number to Greater Media Boston or NCL for tax reporting purposes, and are solely responsible for payment of all taxes incurred as a result of the award of a prize.
Failure to conform to all contest rules, or any fraud or other illegal or inappropriate conduct on the part of a contestant or on a contestant’s behalf, will result in the contestant's disqualification and forfeiture of any prize won. Greater Media Boston reserves the right to rule ineligible listeners who, in its sole judgment, engage in abusive conduct with respect to any contest or promotion conducted by Greater Media Boston or its station affiliates. Greater Media Boston reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Contest and these Official Rules at any time, which changes will become effective upon announcement. By taking part in this contest, participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the judges, who are employees of Greater Media Boston and whose decisions with respect to all aspects of the contest are final and binding. Copies of written contest rules and, where required by law, the list of winners are available during regular business hours at the Greater Media Boston office, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, for 60 days after the contest concludes.
As a condition to participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. The entrant and Greater Media Boston hereby waive any and all right to trial by jury. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared or found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable or void, then such provision will be null and void but each other provision hereof not so affected will be enforced to the full extent permitted by applicable law.
All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
MACY’S is a federally registered trademark of Macy’s West Stores, Inc.
BEST BUY is a federally registered trademark of BBY Solutions, Inc.
AMERICAN EXPRESS is a federally registered trademark of American Express Marketing and Development Corp.
American Express, BBY Solutions and Macy’s are not a sponsor of or otherwise affiliated with this contest.