Greater Media Boston/WROR/WKLB-FM/WMJX
Norwegian Cruise Lines “Guess the Destination” – Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE OR OTHER CONSIDERATION IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST; PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
How to Enter for a Chance to Win
Between Monday, February 16, 2015 and Sunday, February 22, 2015 at 11:59pm (ET) go to www.wror.com, magic1067.com, or www.country1025.com, fill out the online entry form, and answer the Norwegian Cruise Line poll question to complete/submit your online entry for the Guess the Destination Contest. Limit one entry per person, per station. Entries must be received by 11:59pm on February 22nd to be eligible for the prize drawing. Winners will be randomly selected on or about February 23, 2015, and will be notified by phone and/or email. One (1) first prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries received by each station (for a total of three (3) first prize winners) and one (1) grand prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries received by all stations combined (for a total of one grand prize winner).
All contest entries will become the property of the Stations and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Three (3) first prizes will be awarded, one by each participating station, each an American Express® Gift Card in the amount of Fifty Dollars ($50). Terms and Conditions apply to the card. Funds do not expire. No inactivity fees or other post-purchase fees apply.
One (1) grand prize will be awarded: a Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) 7-Day cruise for two (2). Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of grand prize package is $2,100. ARV is based on average of pricing currently available. If actual value is less than stated ARV, difference will not be awarded.
NCL 7-day Cruise Details:
- One (1) Minimum category oceanview stateroom cabin, on a 7-day cruise for two. Airfare is not included.
- The cruise prize will be awarded via cruise certificate. Cruise prize must be fully redeemed and reservation, booking and travel must be completed by February 16th, 2016; otherwise winner will forfeit prize.
- Additional persons traveling in the stateroom will pay applicable 3rd/4th passenger rate.
- Cruise prize is subject to terms of cruise certificate, and terms are subject to Norwegian Cruise Line’s discretion and availability at time of booking. Blackout dates may apply including sailings impacting major holidays (i.e. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s).
- Winner and travel companion must be available to travel on the same itinerary. The winner must be at least 21 years of age. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of departure. Winner and guest(s) must have a valid passport for international travel.
- Norwegian Cruise Line must be notified no later than 45-60 days prior to sailing date to ensure cabin space availability. Name and departure date changes are not allowed and will forfeit cabin space.
- Not included in the prize are: government taxes and fees, non-commissionable fares, fuel supplement surcharges, gratuities, airfare, ground transportation, shore excursions, bar charges, restaurant cover charges and other personal expenditures, transfers, and onboard personal purchases. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Norwegian reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice should the closing price of West Texas Intermediate Fuel increase above $65 per barrel on the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index). In the event a fuel supplement is charged, Norwegian will have sole discretion to apply the supplementary charge to both existing and new bookings, regardless of whether such bookings have been paid in full. Such supplementary charges are not included in the cruise fare. The fuel supplement charge will not exceed $10.00 per passenger per day.
- Once a cabin has been confirmed, changes will not be accepted.
- To request a list of current available cruises, please contact the Norwegian Cruise Line Cruise Accommodations Desk at (800) 281-4382 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ships/itineraries not listed on the document are not available for this prize.
- Original Cruise certificate supplied by Norwegian Cruise Line should be filled out with desired sailing date and submitted to Rev Ops via standard mail. Photocopies of Cruise certificate will not be accepted. Please send cruise certificate to:
Norwegian Cruise Line
Attn: Revenue Operations
7665 Corporate Center Drive
Miami, Florida 33126
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash. Stations reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute any prize with one of equal or greater value. Winners may not request prize substitution. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be claimed or used by any person other than the winner. Winners must claim their prizes by completing all required paperwork in person at the Greater Media Boston offices within 30 days after the end of the contest. Prizes not claimed within the 30-day period will be forfeited.
All entrants must be at least 21 years old and legal residents of the United States, living or working in the Boston metro survey area (as defined by Nielsen Audio). A winner will be disqualified if he/she or a member of his/her household has won a Greater Media Boston (including WKLB-FM, WMJX, WROR, WBOS, WBQT) contest with a value over $50.00 within the previous 60 days. Employees (including their immediate families and members of the same household) of Greater Media Boston, its affiliates, promotion sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies who do business with Greater Media or any of its radio stations or the promotion sponsors, and other radio stations in the Boston metro survey area are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents and legal guardians, children and legal wards, grandparents, and grandchildren, including “in-laws.” One entry per person per station website; multiple entries will disqualify the entrant. Void where prohibited.
By entering, all participants release and hold harmless the promotion sponsors/prize providers, the Stations, Greater Boston Radio, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability and any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this contest and any prize won. Winners (and their guests, if any) will be required to sign a form releasing Greater Media Boston and its affiliated companies from all liability in connection with the contest and the award and use of the prize before claiming the prize.
Greater Media Boston undertakes no liability or responsibility, and makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the performance of the prize(s) awarded, for any failure to perform or negligent performance of any service provider, or for any other risk, incident or damage, direct or indirect, relating to or arising out of the contest, including (but not limited to) inclement weather, cancellations, postponements, delays or other scheduling changes; missed events or connections or inability of winner to attend; and accident, injury, death, damage or expense arising from or occurring during the use of the prize, or travel to/from or attendance at any event relating to the contest, by the winner and/or winner’s guest(s). Greater Media Boston is not responsible for damage to a prize or loss of a prize after the prize has been claimed. Winners must inspect their prizes or prize certificates before leaving the station. Greater Media Boston is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failure or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network or other telecommunications connections, or lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, disconnected, or delayed contest entries or communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this contest, or by any human error which may occur in the execution of this contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Greater Media Boston, its management reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and/or determine an alternate method of awarding the prize(s).
Entry into any contest constitutes full permission for Greater Media Boston, its radio stations and promotion sponsors/prize providers and their respective affiliates to broadcast and/or to photograph or publish the participant's name, voice, recorded comments, biographical information, face and likeness, in any medium, without compensation.
If required by applicable law, Greater Media Boston or NCL will report the total value of each prize to the IRS and will furnish winners with a federal Form 1099. Winners may be required to provide their social security number to Greater Media Boston or NCL for tax reporting purposes, and are solely responsible for payment of all taxes incurred as a result of the award of a prize.
Failure to conform to all contest rules, or any fraud or other illegal or inappropriate conduct on the part of a contestant or on a contestant’s behalf, will result in the contestant's disqualification and forfeiture of any prize won. Greater Media Boston reserves the right to rule ineligible listeners who, in its sole judgment, engage in abusive conduct with respect to any contest or promotion conducted by Greater Media Boston or its station affiliates. Greater Media Boston reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Contest and these Official Rules at any time, which changes will become effective upon announcement. By taking part in this contest, participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the judges, who are employees of Greater Media Boston and whose decisions with respect to all aspects of the contest are final and binding. Copies of written contest rules and, where required by law, the list of winners are available during regular business hours at the Greater Media Boston office, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, for 60 days after the contest concludes.
As a condition to participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. The entrant and Greater Media Boston hereby waive any and all right to trial by jury. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared or found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable or void, then such provision will be null and void but each other provision hereof not so affected will be enforced to the full extent permitted by applicable law.
All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Sponsor: Greater Media Boston, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125
AMERICAN EXPRESS is a federally registered trademark of American Express Marketing and Development Corp. American Express is not a sponsor of or otherwise affiliated with this contest.